The Office of the European Youth Card gives you the possibility to consult, free, in a simple way and direct, questions and legal problems that may arise, on issues related to:
- CONSUMPTION: Consumer Associations, businesses and institutions attached to the European Youth Card, discounts and benefits apply at all times in Aragón, Spain and Europe, etc.
- HOUSING: support programs for rental or purchase of housing, youth homes, problems or concerns with the rent, etc.
- JOB: Where to go in case of: breach of contract, if you want to build a business, new forms of contracts, etc.
You can access this advice in the following ways:
- Telephone consultation by calling 976 71 68 56 from 9 am to 15 pm. (Monday to Friday) and from 16 pm to 19:30 pm (Monday to Thursday).
- Make an appointment for a lawyer to attend your event personally, calling 976 71 68 56
- By the e-mail email@example.com
In either case you will get a quick answer to your questions.
Ask assert your rights with clear and accurate information in each case what you can do, through your European Youth Card.